- This event has passed.
TEE’D OFF AGAINST CANCER GOLF TOURNAMENT
October 31 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come join the Cancer Association of Anderson for lunch and 18 Holes of Golf. This is a straight forward tournament for the novice to the aspiring pro’s. You’re not just golfing, you’re helping cancer patients get back and forth to their appointments, get their prescriptions, medical equipment and nutrition they need. By playing in this tournament you will be giving a cancer patient a breath of financial relief as they battle through this awful disease.
- Each Par 3 will have a closest to the pin prize
- Each player will receive a goodie bag.
- Each player will receive 1 mulligan at no additional cost.
- Multiple door prizes.
- There will be 2 par 3’s with Hole in One prizes. 1. $10,000 prize to the Cancer Association 2. A brand new Toyota
- 1st Place team will receive 4 trophies and 4 pro-shop gift certificates.
- 2nd Place team will receive 4 trophies.
- Meal will be provided.
All funds go to help cancer patients in Anderson County!